When you make a will you need to appoint an executor to administer your estate and in case where there is no Will, an administrator needs to be appointed. Administering your estate and carrying out your wishes can be very complicated and time consuming job.
By appointing Perpetual Trustees as your Executor or Administrator you can relieve someone of a great responsibility amongst others in the following areas of estate administration:
- Identifying the assets and liabilities
- Identifying the beneficiaries of the estate
- Obtaining the Letters of Administration or Grant of Probate
- Dealing with tax returns and liabilities
- Administering assets locally and abroad
- Settling the estate debts
- Acting as your trustee of a trust created under your will
- Distribution of assets to the beneficiaries
- Preparing and completing all the relevant accounts
With Perpetual Trustees you don’t have to provide an indemnity as it is in the case of private executors and we undertake speedier administration and settlement of your estate.
As for the administration of Muslim estates, Perpetual Trustees will administer these in accordance with Syariah Law.